Saturday, 21 January 2012

Dungeon Window for "Twisted Perspectives"

For making dungeon window I've used black paper and tape. Roll it and tape it so that it looks real. For the plants I've cut some grape vine leaves and few strips out of the same black paper.

Photobucket

Film prop making, For making dungeon window I've used black paper and tape. Roll it and tape it so that it looks real. For the plants I've cut some grape vine leaves and few strips out of the same black paper.

Film prop making, For making dungeon window I've used black paper and tape. Roll it and tape it so that it looks real. For the plants I've cut some grape vine leaves and few strips out of the same black paper.

Film prop making, For making dungeon window I've used black paper and tape. Roll it and tape it so that it looks real. For the plants I've cut some grape vine leaves and few strips out of the same black paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment